Saturday, February 09, 2008

UCLA Rolls Into Town

The last time Washington played UCLA it was pretty obvious that they were a much better team than Washington. Sunday's rematch in Hec Ed should solidify that the Huskies have fallen a notch or two since that game.

For UW to win today they need to hit foul shots, and shoot well from the perimeter. Since they haven't done that in Pac Ten play up to this time it is doubtful that will happen at home against UCLA tomorrow.

I expect the Bruins to be in the final four in March, they are a step ahead of the rest of the conference right now.

(On a side note I sat down to watch the game on Saturday, only then did I figure it was on sunday this week.)

6 comments:

hairofthedawg said...

I know the feeling on the Sunday thing :)

John Berkowitz said...

At least we have five minutes to look forward to before UCLA puts the hammer down.

Did your dad ever pick up a sling box for you?

hairofthedawg said...

No, haven't had much reason to get one. I'll stick with online until we start doing something. I do get rugby over here so that keeps me occupied.

Stranger things have happened at Hec Ed against the Bruins though. I suspect you're right, but every so often the Dawgs pull together and take it to them Here's hoping...

hairofthedawg said...

cool, they switched from whatever was on to UW/UCLA...hope it's not a jinx...

hairofthedawg said...

and now they switch away...time to call my dad...

John Berkowitz said...

Nice to see this type of win.