Friday, August 01, 2008

Blackman on hold

QB Dominique Blackman is not going to be able to enroll at UW until January at the earliest according to reports coming out on the Internet this evening.

Blackman learned Friday that the school's board of admissions had rejected his last-ditch application despite him passing two online summer classes. "The holdup was my (grade-point average). It wasn't high enough with the score I got (on the SAT). I needed to retake two classes online and get B's. I finished the classes and still need to take the finals, but I have B's, for sure," he said. "Guess it's a day late, a dollar short, as they say.".

Oregon Linebacker Out for Opener

Kevin Garrett, projected to be Oregon's starting weakside linebacker, will definitely miss at least the Washington game after being suspended for a recent DUI arrest, Ducks coach Mike Bellotti said today.

No comments: