Monday, August 28, 2006

Thank You All for the best wishes

I want to thank all the people who have emailed, and posted best wishes this week concerning the upcoming wedding. Kate, and I really appreciate it! This week will be pretty busy, but I will have time to keep writing through Thursday. After Thursday time is going to be a little tight till we get to Hawaii, so posts may be a little sporadic until the following Thursday. I will be listening to the XM Broadcast of the SJSU game before the wedding, so lets hope the Dawgs put it away early.

I am glad you guys are enjoying the blog, and will try to keep making it better as the year goes on because I really enjoy interacting with all of you on a daily basis. So everyone take care, and I will post as time allows, and by a week from Thursday we will be back to normal.

No comments: